Our Quality System is based on the requirements of ISO9001:2015 and includes a framework for establishing and reviewing quality objectives.
To implement this policy, we shall focus on the needs of our business with particular reference to consistently meeting and exceeding our customer’s requirements and our statutory obligations.
Our quality management system will provide mechanisms for detecting system shortfalls and for stimulating process improvements.
The Company will:
- adopt procedures and disciplines to ensure that the system is effectively implemented and in line with our organisational goals and expectations;
- undertake relevant skills training and conduct appropriate quality awareness training;
- establish responsibilities for quality and communicate these responsibilities clearly to all employees;
- check the effectiveness and ongoing relevance of the policies and procedures by initiating regular reviews; and
- regularly review the needs and expectations of our customers and initiate continuous improvement activities to meet these expectations.
ISO9001:2015 sect. 5.2, 10.1, 10.3, ISO14001:2015 and ISO 45001 sect. 5.2