Technical ship operation and Management is a complex process which requires all elements to be coordinated perfectly to achieve excellent results. We are built around centrally managed centers of excellence – fleets of specific ship types. We do this to ensure ships are taken care of by people who understand their clients’ businesses. We are experienced in providing full technical ship management across a wide range of different ship types in Myanmar.
We believe that well trained, well rewarded, contented crews and shore staff, are fundamental to well managed and safe ships. We always strive to ensure the highest skills standards and competencies for both crews and shore staff. Maintaining this through career progression, innovation and constant communication. We provide the highest quality crews and shore-based personnel in Myanmar. Broadly, our crew management services include recruitment, management, training and development, payroll and travel logistics.
We offer a wide array of technical services to shipowners, from conceptual designs, emission reduction solutions, project planning, newbuilding supervision, dry-docking support and other services.
Our team of experts comprises naval architects, marine engineers, superintendents and electrical engineers, bolstered by specialists from other pertinent fields of expertise. Their knowledge spans the marine industry, and they are passionate about what they do.
The services which we provide are as follows but not limited to;
- Conceptual studies
- Specification reviews
- Submissions to class for approvals
- Shipyard appraisal and selection
- Manufacturer selection
- Technical negotiations
- Contractual reviews
- Plan approvals
- Newbuilding supervision
- Sea trials
Our in-house docking team for all types of vessels e.g. plans and organizes all dock-related maintenance and repair works – locally, efficiently and cost-effectively.
We provide Procurement Services achieving highly competitive prices for lube oil, paints, chemicals, gasses, spares, stores and others, through its purchasing network without sacrificing on quality.
Our Procurement department draws on market knowledge in Myanmar. It operates on the principles of strategic supplier development while utilizing a wide-ranging but selected network of suppliers globally. The choice and performance of suppliers is crucial regarding adding value for our customers and represents therefore a key decision.
We have established contracts with the major suppliers for various consumables such as lube oils, chemicals, gasses, paints as well as for spare parts from the original makers. This is to realize the best prices for our clients and to ensure that the supplies to vessel are only the best as required.
Customized insurance solutions at competitive rates: We make sure our customers are protected against financial risks when an adverse event occurs. We offer coverage arrangement for;
- Hull & Machinery: Comprehensive hull and machine insurance covering total loss as well as hull, machinery and equipment damage, general-average contributions and collision damage
- Protection & Indemnity: Liability coverage through P&I Clubs
- Loss of Hire: Coverage in case of down time caused by physical damage, including the resulting loss of income
- War Risk: Covers damage to the ship and loss of hire resulting from acts of war.
- Deviation: pays for additional costs incurred by the ship owner in the event of necessary deviation due to death, injury, illness, accident of crew or passengers.
- Strike & Delay: Covers costs for delays resulting from incidents such as officer or crew strikes, collision/grounding, stowaways etc.